Convert Your Car to Burn Water — Stop Spending All Your Money on Gas — Double Your MPG

0
1

Have you also noticed the high gas prices? They price is about 4.00 a gallon now and what’s even worse is gas is expected to rise to 6.00 a gallon in the next 4 months. Do you also think we need an alternative fuel source? Well I Have Good News For You! We have learned how to run our cars off of partial WATER. This technology has been installed in over 10,000 cars already.

Did you know that only 20% of gas is actually used for fuel and the other 80% is burned off as waste? Yea, I know its shocking. Well this new convert your car to run on water increase that 20% greatly. What happens is the kit connects to your cars battery, the kit holds some water. Your cars battery turns the water into hydrogen, hydrogen can be mixed with gas and when this happens a far more efficient burn takes place. This will result in a huge increase in miles per gallon

What are some more benefits of HHO technology?

— You can double your gas mileage;

— Your engine will not have to work as hard, which means a longer engine life;

— Your car will run like a hybrid for only 100 dollars;

-The IRS may give you a tax break for using this green technology;

— It is completely safe for you and your cars engine and the kit is removable in minutes (But why would you remove it).

This technology is becoming more popular every single day and has been seen on FOX News and many other channels.

ОСТАВЬТЕ ОТВЕТ

Пожалуйста, введите ваш комментарий!
пожалуйста, введите ваше имя здесь